Friday, July 17, 2009

Cookin' with Cubs 0-0 Bottom 1st, 0 out

It's been ages. I should start posting other crap on here so that my reader, whoever you are, doesn't get bored with my not-typing.

Morgan and Johnson on, Zimmerman 1-1, no outs.

Foul ball, 1-2.

I miss the ballpark, but it's been no picnic outside of this press box. I've moved three times in the last week, and I'm moving again next week, too.

Foul ball, still 1-2

Ball. 2-2. Zambrano's about to jump in the stands and beat a Make-A-Wish kid.

Long foul, same count.

Ball, full count.

K. Morgan caught stealing third. Double play

Dunn intentionally walked

Error on Willingham dribbler, everybody's safe.

3 on for Wee Willie Harris. I'm thinking about changing his name to...nevermind. Wee Willie's just fine

The crowd is riled because Willie hit a long one just feet far of the foul pole

Harris walked, Nick Johnson comes home. Zambrano is screaming.

The pitching coach and Catcher Hill go out to sedate him.

Josh Bard puts one up the middle, but Ryan Theriot tags him and gloves the ball to short. Nice play, end of the inning, Nats with a run.

Hey!

No comments: